When it comes to controlling pests in commercial accounts, new Phantom pressurized insecticide delivers.
- New formulation dries in “crystals” for enhanced bioavailability and faster performance on numerous substrates (porous, non-porous and high organic matter)
- Ready-to-use formulation reduces overuse and eliminates mixing & wastage
Broad spectrum control against wide variety of pests including ants, centipedes, spiders, wood borers, drain flies and scorpions
Effective on pyrethroid-resistant strains of bed bugs and cockroaches (renders bedbug eggs nonviable)
Ideal for use with cockroach and ant gels with no bait avoidance, beetles, stored product pests
- Approved for food handling uses
- Leaves no visible residue
- Reduced pesticide load and precision application that make sense to your customers and for your business
- System III Compatible
The Power of Dry: Ordinary Spray vs. New Phantom Pressurized Insecticide
Compared to ordinary sprays that leave a residue, Prescription Treatment® brand Phantom® pressurized insecticide delivers the active ingredient more effectively by drying in “crystals” without leaving a visible residue. It also provides superior performance on porous materials because the product remains on surface for pick up and transfer.
Still delivering the trustworthy performance and flexibility that has defined the success of Phantom® termiticide-insecticide.
- Offers long-lasting undetectable control
- The only undetectable, non-IGR labeled for indoor general pest control including commercial food handling areas
- Creates an undetectable treatment zone that pests continue to contact
- Will not disperse or “lock in” pests
- Pests are exposed to the active ingredients either by ingestion or contact
- Remains highly effective in high organic matter substrates and is not subject to rapid breakdown with detergents and cleansing agents
- Effective on pyrethroid-resistant strains of bed bugs and cockroaches
- Long-lasting residual effect
- Does not contaminate baits and gels
- No CFCs