Space spray concentrate
Resigen® is a space spray concentrate (diesel or kerosene) suitable for dilution in light oil or water and application as an ultra low volume (ULV), thermal fog.
Resigen® is effective and associated with Bayer’s field work and its role in public health care.
Resigen® controls mosquitoes and flies both indoors and outdoors. The product may be used in domestic, industrial and public health situations. Resigen® droplets disperse evenly to contact and kill mosquitoes and flies in flight and at rest. Resigen is pyrethroid based.
Guide to spray
For the better insecticidal effect, space spraying should always be carried out during the adult insects’ time of peak flight activity. This will usually be in the early morning for flies, while timing for mosquitoes (depending on the target species) is most likely to be in the early morning or early evening.
Treatment of treated areas should be repeated only if necessary. Rotate with other suitable pesticides which are of different mode of action to ensure that newly emerging adults will be killed before they can lay more eggs. This ‘attack’ phase will reduce the entire insect pest population to a level where only regular maintenance spraying is required.
To ensure that Resigen® is used to maximum effect each time, it is not recommended to spray in the heat of the day, when wind speeds exceed 10 kph, or during dust storms or rainfall.
- Versatile application – easily dilutes with either water or oil for thermal fogging and ultra low volume (ULV) treatments against flying insects, both indoors and outdoors.
- Knockdown and kill – with mosquito larvicidal activity.
- Long storage life – 3 year shelf-life limits wastage.
- Contains fast knockdown active ingredient with s-bioallethrin and piperonyl butoxide to slow the development of resistance.
- Highly targeted mode of action
- Highly effective at very low dose rates
- Flexible, can be mixed with oil or water
- Effective against all the three major general of mosquito larvae i.e. Aedes, Anopheles and Culex
- ULV (ultra low volume) and thermal fogger application