Natural Bed Bug Killer by EcoVenger® (formerly EcoRaider®) fast action, kills all stages, 14-day residual. This is the 3.8L solution.
EcoVenger’s plant-extracted active ingredients effectively block the Octopamine receptor that only exists in invertebrates. Insects are invertebrates while humans, animals, birds and fish are vertebrates; EcoVenger’s mode of action causes immediate paralysis and death of the insects without affecting vertebrates. The active ingredients quickly penetrates the cuticle and breaks down the insect neuron transmitter system irreversibly.
In order to maximize product performance and get most satisfying eradication result, we recommend these procedures for treating bed bug infestations with EcoVenger.
Step 1: Preparation
Remove bed linens and mattress cover. Remove clothing from drawers and closets. Use a plastic bag to transfer them to the laundry room. If care label allows, tumble dry all bedding, linen, mattress cover and clothing on the highest temperature (140 °F) for at least 30 minutes.
Place other personal items into a heavy-duty plastic bag such as shoes, books, toys, small furniture, electronics, etc. Saturate a towel with EcoVenger and place inside of the bag with the items. Seal the bag, shake well and leave for one or two weeks before opening. Cover the electrical outlets with masking tape before treatment.
Step 2: Spray Thoroughly
Read the product label carefully and shake the container well before use. Spray infested areas thoroughly with EcoVenger:
- Spray all sides of the mattress and box spring especially the seams, piping, under the handles and labels.
- Spray all sides of the headboard and bed frame. Spot treat any edge, corner, joint, nook and cranny.
- Spray all soft furnishings such as chairs andsofas including their seams and folds, and spray into their hollow space as thoroughly as possible.
- Spot treat all edges, corners, joints and nooks and crannies of other furnishings.
- Spray along baseboard, crown moldings and drop down ceilings.
- Spray along the edge of carpets for both wall to wall and area rugs.
- Spray door hinges and along sliding door frames and tracks.
- Spot treat any cracks and crevices in the wall, furniture, floor or other structure.
- Spot treat wall-mounted fixtures such as picture frames and clocks.
- Spray closets, cabinets and any other areas that bed bugs can harbor.
- Spray car seats and floor.
Step 3: Post Preparation
Pull furniture away from the wall and caulk cracks and crevices in the wall, furniture or floor.
For medium to heavy infestations, do weekly treatment for 2 to 3 weeks, or more if necessary. During that time you should notice a significant decrease in bed bug activity.
EcoVenger is an highly efficacious and non-toxic solution for eradicating bed bug infestations. However, the thoroughness of the treatment is also important. Follow the instructions with persistence and you will see satisfying result quickly.
What You Need To Know
- EcoVenger only targets invertebrates and does not affect humans, animals, birds and fish.
- After spraying, bed bugs may loose mobillty within one minute or up to hours, and there will be noticable cut-down of bed bug activity.
- EcoVenger has natural minty scent. Open window and ventilation will help dissipate scent faster.