Increased behavioural aversion and physiological resistance in house flies means some fly baits are not as effective as they once were. However, Zyrox® fly granular baits from Syngenta Professional Pest Management features a unique active ingredient with no documented resistance that is highly attractive to flies, even without a pheromone lure.
Novel active ingredients are essential in overcoming resistance issues in house flies. The active ingredient in Zyrox®, cyantraniliprole, makes it an ideal rotational partner in Integrated Pest Management (IPM) and Insect Resistance Management (IRM) programs for effective fly control.
Once a fly ingests Zyrox®, effects can be seen within minutes. Coordinated movement stops rapidly, followed by lethargy, paralysis and death of the fly, providing quick relief and protection from nuisance flies.
- Registered for “General Use”
- Unique mode of action for improved resistance management
- Highly attractive and palatable
- Remains palatable and effective up to more than four weeks
- Minimal baits required
An innovative tool for resistance management:
- Contains a unique active ingredient to help with resistance management
- Bait matrix is both highly attractive and palatable to flies
- Lower bulk density means fewer pounds required to fill stations and fewer pounds to lift and store