X-10® a liquid additive carrier is an auxiliary product used in the preparation of water soluble (Emulsifiable Concentrate), and water suspendable pesticides for various application techniques. It allows a thin observable fog to be formed when engaging in water-base thermal/cold fogging. It also allows the pesticide to further dissipate into smaller droplets that allow for greater suspension, further penetration and greater efficacy. Furthermore, it is non-flammable, leaves no carbon residue and hence cleans the fog tube and resonator when use during fogging.
- Determine the quantity of pesticides required for treatment
- Mix the calculated pesticides with the required amount of water (fogging mixture)
- X-10® is an additive that will then make up 10% of this fogging mixture to be used (i.e. Average Dosage: 10% X-10® + 90% water and insecticide). Stir continuously and transfer to the solution tank using a funnel with strainer.
- Though X-10® leaves no carbon residue, we recommend cleaning the nozzles, conduits, fog tap and solution tank with water or oil to ensure proper maintenance of the machine.
- Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM) tested and proven (Over 100m penetration)
- Low dilution
- Longer suspension
- Leaves no carbon in fog tubes
- No sticky residue on surface after fogging
- Forms a thin but observable cloud during fogging
- Facilitates higher efficacy and wider application of droplets
Safety, Quality, & Stocking
- Proper fogging techniques should be used to ensure overall safety of application (e.g. Never fog directly at any animate or inanimate objects)
- As a precautionary measure, keep X-10® out of reach of children.
- X-10® should be stored in original container at cool temperature.
- X-10® does not react with normal plastic materials and can be stocked in polyamide and polythene tanks if needed.
The Manufacturer only guarantees X-10® as dilutant for wettable and water soluble insecticides for use with fogging applicators and is true to label claims. In no case will the Manufacturer be liable for damages due to incorrect stocking, faulty applications, non-observance of safety standards, or non-observance of pesticide label directions.