Solid Particle technology – from innovation to reality
Suspend® Flexx is the first product to use a new Solid Particle Formulation technology, that gives pest management professionals a better option to control a broad spectrum of pest on any surface.
Key benefits include:
- Excellent performance even on porous surfaces.
- Even distribution and more bioavailability of the active ingredient on applied surfaces up to 12 weeks*.
- Enhanced efficacy and residuality compared to conventional Suspension Concentrate (SC) formulations.
- Flexible application rates that make Suspend® Flexx a cost-effective solution for your pest control needs.
Porous surfaces are no longer a legitimate excuse
Porous surfaces such as unpainted wood, stucco, concrete or textile are found in almost every environment.
The current formulations fail to deliver good results on these surfaces due to the absorption and loss of the active ingredient into cracks. Thanks to the new Solid Particle Formulation technology, the active ingredient is incorporated into 10x larger particles to prevent absorption and stay on top of surface.
Most of the AI falls into the cracks of the surface.
The AI still gets absorbed after released. Oil-based formulations can also stain.
The AI is incorporated into large, solid particles to stay on top.
Suspend® Flexx contributing to sustainability
Comparison of standard deltamethrin vs Suspend® Flexx (summary of cockroach and ant data averaged across 3 surfaces – wood, concrete, tile)
Performance taken further
Due to advanced formulation technology, enhanced efficacy was achieved using 50% less active substance than conventional SC formulations, which means:
- Significantly reduces active substance levels in the environment.
- Less chemicals/solvents being used to treat pests (up to 5x).
- Only half of the amount of active substance needed for usage in comparison to other insecticides.
- More savings without compromising product efficacy.
Application rates and delivery
Flexible label, reducing cost and chemical footprint:
- 10 ml/L water (high rate): Use this rate when under difficult conditions such as high pest pressure or aggressive surfaces.
- 5 ml/L water (standard rate): Use this rate for initial/ cleanout control of cockroaches, ants and flies.
- 2.5 ml/L water (maintenance rate): For maintenance control after initial cleanout.
Suspend® Flexx remains elevated to deliver superior results
Deltamethrin is the trusted active ingredient within Suspend® Flexx, known for its high efficacy on a broad spectrum of insect pests.