What is Habitro® Cockroach Gel?
It is a highly effective ready-to-use gel bait in controlling the different type of cockroaches without having to spray.
Fast-acting and great secondary control
- Visible mortality after 24h. A laboratory study have shown a mortality of more than 80% of German cockroach population after 3 days*.
- The gel can be transferred from one cockroach to another because non-treated survivors can eat the dead bodies or feces of individuals that have previously fed on.
- This is known as the “Domino Effect” and it enables Habitro Cockroach Gel to control even those cockroaches that remain hidden within harbourages.
Attractive and palatable to cockroaches
Habitro® Cockroach Gel has been formulated as an attractive food to cockroaches that they will feed as soon as they found the bait.
Physical appearance of bait
- Does not leave dirty or oil marks on surfaces.
- Once applied to surfaces the bait spots maintain their shape and do not run, even in very warm locations.
Versatile and easy to apply
- More convenient and less disruptive versus spraying.
- Baits are easy to apply then sprays as there is no need to empty kitchen cupboards.
Who can use Habitro® Cockroach Gel?
- Maintenance and/or cleaning personnel
- Hospitality and F&B
- Residential homeowners
Where to apply
- Apply the bait as close as possible to the harbourages of cockroaches.
- Cracks and crevices on walls, tables, drawers and etc.
- Edges and corners of cupboards, cabinets, walls and etc.
- Under and behind sinks and electrical equipments (refrigerators, ovens, dishwashers, computers and etc.).
Application rates and delivery
Habitro Cockroach Gel has a basic dosage that can be increased by multiplying the number of spots (or spot size) when there is a heavy infestation or large cockroach species are involved.
- By using the syringe, apply the bait with a spot size of approximately 5mm per m2.
- The application rate depends on the degree of infestation and type of cockroach species: