AFX Fogging Solution
AFX is a carrier product, auxiliary product and an additive to prepare water soluble (emulsifiable concentration) water-suspendable and water-flowable pesticides of all kinds for fogging application.
AFX is a mixture of multi-hydric alcohols and water. It is a limpid liquid of higher viscosity as water and neutral (PH=7). Flashpoint about 130 C. AFX is quickly absorbed by the air after application because of its unlimited water solubility.
Overdose of AFX has no phytotoxical influence as long as applicating machines are used which avoid overheating and guarantee droplet sizes between 1 and 30 microns. However, fogging recommendations should be carefully observed. Never fog directly at plants or any objects because of force, temperature and high concentration of active material. AFX does not affect the efficiency of the dissolved and suspended pesticides.
Safety, Quality & Stocking
AFX must be stocked with inaccessibility to children and unauthorized persons. Despite the fact that contact with skin is less problematic, skin contact should be avoided. Do not ingest, consumption may cause serious problems. LD50 (rat) 6,000mg/kg before mixing with water.
The Manufacturer guarantees only that AFX a dilutant for wettable and soluble water for use with fogging applicators and is true to label claims. No claims are mad for effectiveness. In no case will the Manufacturer be liable for damages due to incorrect stocking, faulty application, non-observance of safety standards or non standards or non-observance of pesticide label directions.
- Make sure fogging machine is operating correctly.
- Determine the amount of pesticides recommended for per hectare.
- Mix the calculated pesticides with the calculated amount of water.
- Now add the amount of AFX (Average Dosage 50% AFX + 50% Water and Pesticide.)
- Stir continuously and transfer to the solution tank using a funnel with strainer.
- After fogging, clean nozzles, conduits, fog tap and the solution tank with water or oil as this is the normal maintenance procedure.
- Longer suspension
- Leaves no carbon in fog tubes
- pH neutral, highly viscous
- Forms a thick fog
- Quickly absorbed by air after application