Mosquito Killer and Repellent Spray by EcoVenger® (formerly EcoRaider®) triple-action complete flying biting insect control – kills mosquitoes, kills larvae, spatial repellency. This is the 480ml solution.
EcoVenger’s plant-extracted active ingredients effectively block the Octopamine receptor that only exists in invertebrates. Insects are invertebrates while humans, animals, birds and fish are vertebrates; EcoVenger’s mode of action causes immediate paralysis and death of the insects without affecting vertebrates. The active ingredients quickly penetrates the cuticle and breaks down the insect neuron transmitter system irreversibly.
- Not only do mosquitoes spread diseases that afflict humans, such as Zika, West Nile, malaria and Dengue fever… they also transmit several diseases and parasites that dogs are very susceptible to, such as dog heartworm.
- Mosquitoes are attracted to the carbon dioxide, lactic acid and octenol found in our breath and sweat. Mosquitoes also sense the heat and humidity that surround our bodies.
- Aedes aegypti (Yellow fever) mosquitoes can bite and spread infection all year long and at any time of day.
- Mosquitoes detect chemical compounds on your skin from 50 yards away.
- Mosquitoes breed in areas of stagnant water near where we live, such as flower vases, uncovered barrels, and discarded tires, puddles and even indoors toilets…
- Mosquitoes breed in soft, moist soil and stagnant water sources such as storm drains, old tires, kids’ pools and bird baths.
- The best time to avoid mosquitoes is in the afternoon, when temperatures are hottest and the insects hide in cooler spots.
How To Use Mosquito Killer & Repellent Spray
EcoVenger Mosquito and Flying Insect Killer not only repels, but kills adults and eliminates larvae in the breeding habitat before they mature and disperse. Treating breeding habitats helps reduce the overall mosquito population.
To Repel Mosquitoes
Spray areas where mosquitoes need to be repelled, spray clothing when wearing for personal use, spray screens, windows and perimeters of the residence – also spray under bushes, around houses, in damp areas, under appliances and around pipes.
To Kill Mosquitoes
Spray anywhere mosquitoes are spotted; adult mosquitoes are most active from dusk until dawn and they are less active in the sunshine. Spray the perimeter of a residence, spray on and around perimeter vegetation (avoid leaf burn) and spray in any standing water.
To Prevent Mosquitoes
Spray into stagnant water bodies to prevent growth of mosquito population near residential areas, including tin cans, buckets, vases, plant pots, fountains, bird feeders, catch basins, trench drains and other areas with standing water where mosquitoes can breed.