Universal and Reliable Fogger for Pesticides and Disinfectants
EVO 35 is a universal thermal fogger designed for different fields of application, indoors or outdoors. This unit can be used with all common pesticides and disinfectants.
A convincing cost-effective Thermal Fog Generator for multipurpose applications.
- Vector & Pest Management, Disinfection, Public Health
- Plant Protection, Stored Product Management, Bird Management
Advanced Carburetor Technology
The newly designed Advanced Carburetor Technology (ACT) ensures unparalleled user-friendliness. Equipped with our unique ignition system without spark plug for the perfect start-up. It is easy to use, easy to maintain and safe. Through the years, its efficiency and reliability has remained unmatched in the industry.
Advanced Carburetor Technology (ACT) new carburetor design by IGEBA that incorporates advanced features to improve the efficiency and performance of the engine.
- IGEBA ACT carburetors are designed with precision German engineering. Its precisely machined parts ensure tighter tolerances that provide greater control over air and fuel flow. This allows for more efficient combustion, resulting in improved engine performance and better fuel efficiency.
- IGEBA ACT carburetors feature better and faster adjustment for stable starts without flame formation. The superior igniting and starting characteristics of these carburetors help to reduce emissions and increase engine efficiency.
- IGEBA ACT carburetors are machined as one single block without the need for additional part components. This offers quicker and easier access for cleaning and maintenance. This single block design greatly reduces servicing costs as the need for replacement of additional part components is nullified.
- Patented ignition system ensure excellent user-friendliness and immediate start-up
- Agrofog Patented dual purposed fog tube allows for both water-based and oil-based applications interchangeably for a wide variety of applications
- Lowest temperatures at discharge point ensures high safety standards as well as the preservation of chemical (active ingredient) integrity
- Stainless steel solution tank, fuel tank, fog tube and solution lines together with other top-quality materials ensure high durability and resistance to wear and tear
|Dimensions in cm (L x W x H)||136 x 27 x 34|
|Weight, empty in KG||7.9|
|Solution Tank Capacity in l||5.7|
|Fuel Tank Capacity in l (stainless steel)||1.2|
|Performance of combustion chamber in KW/HP||18.7/25.4|
|Fuel Consumption, approx. in l/h||2.0|
|Average flow rate, approx. In l/h (oil)||20|
|Maximum flow rate, approx. In l/h (oil)||42|
|Average flow rate, approx. In l/h (water)||10|
|Effective horizontal reach in closed rooms using water and carrier in m||40|
|Effective horizontal reach in closed rooms using water in m||8|
|Energy Supply||4 x 1.5 V batteries LR20, optional LR6|
|Pressure in Solution Tank (approx. in bar)||0.3|
EVO 35 Standard, EVO 35 E variant with pneumatic/mechanical solution cut-off device, EVO 35 for water-based solutions, EVO 35 W 35 L for water-based solutions in acid-proof design.