AF 65 is an universal high-performance fog generator. Whether stationary in closed spaces or mounted on vehicles for outdoor applications, the AF65 is for every demand.
This unit is designed for the use with all common insecticides and disinfectants for vector and pest control, disinfection and stored products control.
50 HP power, enable output quantities up to 75 1/h (oil) and effective treatments in-and-outdoors. Even water based solutions can be applied at its best. It is a cost-effective high-performance thermal fog generator for multi-purpose applications.
- Stationary in closed space or Vehicle Mounted (Portable)
- Solution tank from HD-PE with quick coupling system
- Suitable for outdoor fogging of large areas
- 50 HP, enable output quantities up to 75 1/h (oil) and effective treatments in- and outdoors
- Engineered to allow for both water and oil based fogging
- Cost-effective high-performance thermal fog generator for multi-purpose applications
|Weight in kg, empty but ready for use||17.7kg|
|Dimensions L x W x H in cm||184 x 45 x 51|
|Solution Tank Capacity in l
10 (stainless steel)
|Fuel Tank capacity, in l||5.5|
|Fuel Consumption, approx. in l/h||4.0|
|Performance of combustion chamber in KW/HP||36.8/50|
|Maximum flow rate, approx. In l/h
|Effective horizontal reach, indoors approx. in m
(Water based with carrier i.e. NEBOL)
|Power Supply Flashlight Batteries||4 x 1.5 V batteries LR20|
|Pressure in solution tank, approx. in bar||0.3|
- Fuel tank made from stainless steel
- Fog tube made from stainless steel
- Air pump made from stainless steel
- New carborator layout
- Solution tank from HO-PE with quick coupling system
- Standard TF 65 is equipped with a pneumatic/mechanic solution emergency cut-off device
- For water and oil based formulations
- Optionally a special acid resistant execution for the application with aggressive disinfectants is available
AF 65 applies oil based formulations with the standard fog tube. A special “W” fog tube for water based formulations is available. Various executions for individual demands available. Ask for more details.
To read more on outbreaks, please visit the WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION website.