IGEBA UNIPRO 5 is a high quality Universal ULV Cold Fog Generator for professional application, i.e. pest control, disinfection, plant protection or stored products control. The machine operates effectvely according to ULV method (Ultra Low Volume). ULV refers to the minimum application rate/ area required to achieve effective and economic treatments.
A powerful blower distributes the fine droplets evenly over the target area. The droplets remain airborne for a sufficient time, whereby even inaccessible cracks, crevices and equipment parts are penetrated, which otherwise have to be treated very labour-intensively by hand only.
ULV Unipro is equipped with a 230 V A/C asynchronous motor. This motor is encapsulated and maintenance-free, and so is the blower. This is particularly important when acid based solutions are applied and the unit remains in the room, since absorbing loaded air does not damage the motor. The machine can be used nearly everywhere and through the self-running operation and possibilities of time-controlled operations, no supervision is required, leading to greater operator safety and heightened efficiency.
Design Features & Benefits
- Universal application, for pest control, disinfection/hygiene, plant protection and stored products control (suitable for acid based disinfectants also).
- Excellent distribution of the droplets according to ULV-method, through special IGEBA ULV-Spray head.
- Connectable to any available 230 V socket (standard 16 A – Fuse protection sufficient), thereby extremely flexible application possibilities.
- Encapsulated and maintenance free motor. (basicly important with acid based disinfectants).
- Angle of rotation of the spray-head continiously adjustable (360° horizontaly, 180° vertically).
- No operator hazards, through self-running operation.
- High capacity through powerful air stream and fogging capability.
- Low noise level through electric operation.
- High reliability and excellent operating safety through high grade quality materials, especially in solution pipe system (stainless steel, Teflon, etc. and Poly V-driving belt for blower actuation).
- Various solution tank capacities, optional 45 L tank, easy backfitting
- Excellent cost-performance ratio, extremely economical biocide consumption.
- Time control available (optional).
Fields of Application
- Disinfection in intensive livestock
- Disinfection in food industry (FV1 – execution)
- Public Hygiene
- Air disinfection
- Application of vaccines in livestock
- Disinfection in mushroom production and greenhouses
- Pest control against flying and crawling insects
- Plant protection in Greenhouses
- Stored products control
- Control of mildew and fungus
- Odour control
|Weight in kg, approx||56|
|Dimension LxWxH||59 x 57 x 116|
|Main Voltage (V)||230|
|Blower Discharge Rate (m³/min)||0,1|
|Control System||On/Off Push Button|
|Fuel Tank Capacity (l)||20|
|Output of Water (l/h)||10 (dosage nozzle 0.8), 14 (dosage nozzle 1.0)|
|Droplet Spectrum (microns)|