Pest Control Products like U40 HD-M is our biggest engine driven unit and well-suited for larger jobs.The unit is mounted on a solid frame with 4 shock absorbers, featuring 4 aerosol nozzles. This unit can be equipped with a mixer in the solution tank, wich allows for the effective application of BTI. When we talk about the U40, everything is supersized, from the 751 solution tank made of stainless steel, the 18HP Briggs and Stratton engine and a fuel tank capacity of 201. The U 15 HD-M has been developed in accordance with the WHO Specifications on Equipment for Vector Control (WHO/VBC/89.972). It features 2 aerosol nozzles which can be operated individually.
- Vehicle Mounted
- Optional 10m extension hose
- Optional accessory kit to allow treatment of sewage through man-holes
- 4 Hose (max output 60L/h)
- ‘D (v,0.5)’ 13,4 µm (Water), ‘D (v,0.5)’ < 12 µm (Oil)
- CE declaration of conformity IGEBA DEKKA, ISO 9001
- Hose extension, 10 m long with aerosol nozzle,output 10 1/h
- Accessory kit for treatment of city sewerage through man-holes
- Solution tank (SO I) made from stainless steel
- Additional fuel tank 20L
Also available with electric motor, 11 KW, 3-phase main supply IGEBA U 40 HD-E and for automatic operation.
|Weight in kg, approx||196|
|Dimension LxWxH||110 x 95 x 68|
|Engine||18 hp, 4 cycles|
|Side channel blower, Discharge rate (m³/min)||6,0 at 4000 rpm|
|Remote control system||Electric starter for engine solenoid valve for fog solution|
|Fuel tank capacity in l||20|
|Fuel consumption, l/h||4,5|
|Formulation tank in l, made from stainless steel||75|
|Battery||12 Volts DC, 36 Ah, charger|
|Output water, in l/h||40|
|Number of nozzles||4|
To read more on outbreaks, please visit the WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION website.