Rodenticide Tracking Powder
Coumatrac is an anticoagulant rodenticide, which inhibits blood coagulation by blocking prothrombin formation in the liver. It is a ready-for-use product for the control of rats. It is applied by sprinkling it, in not too thin layer, in hiding places and in rat runways. The deposit must be regularly inspected and replenished if necessary.
Directions For Use:
The bait or powder should be set out in such places where it will be completely inaccessible to children and domestic animals. The tracking powder should be placed in tamper-resistant bait boxes or bait stations in non-food-outlets premises. Wear protective masks and rubber gloves.
Avoid contact with skin and eyes. Dangerous if swallowed. Avoid inhaling the dust. When handling the product do not eat, drink, or smoke. Wear rubber gloves when handling powder or bait. Close the container cover tightly and store in areas with good aeration under lock and key.
- Multi Feeding
- Suitable for rodents which do not feed on block/ paste baits (eg. Shrew)
- Ready to use in places where block or paste baiting is not possible
- Complete penetration into burrows, cracks and crevices
Symptoms of Human Poisoning
Bleeding from gums and nose, bleeding under the skin, pallor, hemorrhage into and around the elbow and knee joints, blood in urine and faeces.
- If Swallowed – Induce vomiting by tickling the back of the throat. Repeat until vomit is clear. Do not give anything or induce vomiting if patient is unconscious. Seek Medical treatment immediately.
- If Inhaled – Remove yourself to fresh air. Call a physician immediately.
- If In Eyes – Flush eyes with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes. Call a physician immediately.
- If On Skin – In case of contact, remove contaminated clothing & immediately wash skin with soap and water.
Intravenous injection of Vitamin K1, 50-150 mg on first day depending on prothrombin time. In severe cases small transfusions of fresh blood. Treatment according to symptoms. In case of emergency call Tel: 65-64821828.
Toxicology on non-target organisms
Product is toxic to fish, birds, and household pets
Storage and Disposal
Do not store next to food or other articles intended for consumption by humans or animals. Clean or destroy all mixing utensils and dispose of wash water where it will not contaminate crops, grazing, rivers and dams. Do not reuse container. Prevent contamination of edible commodities, drinking water or eating utensils and areas not under treatment. Do not litter. Bury when empty. Dispose of all remaining and uneaten baits by wrapping it with plastic bag and place in waste refuse bin or by incincration. Wear protective mask and rubber gloves.