The AF35 Handheld Thermal Fogger is a German-engineered piece of pest control equipment designed to effectively space spray areas with insecticide to eliminate flying pests.
The AF 35 is the very first unit which was equipped with our unique ignition system without spark plug for perfect start-up characteristics and minimal maintenance. The standard version is equipped with a 5.7 L stainless steel solution tank – accessories include the various dosage nozzles, tool bag, spare parts, funnels etc. These features have made the AF 35 model the leading choice in thermal fogging application for the past 25 years. There is also an option for a 10 L capacity model.
This unit has been designed for use with insecticides, acaricides and fungicides (mostly wet table powders) which are soluble in oil or water. Made from stainless steel, the lightweight nature of the equipment ensure it is ideal for handheld fogging applications; providing convenience in areas where poor road and tracks make it difficult to handle heavy equipment. The only mass produced unit with air intake valve covered, providing a silencer effect and protection against dust and solution particles.
- Petrol Tank made from stainless steel
- Fog Tube made from stainless steel
- Formulation Tank made from stainless steel
- Cooling Jacket made from enamelling sheet
All other parts getting into contact with the chemicals are made from brass, viton or Teflon.
Emergency cut-off device for solution available upon request.
Strength and Functionality
- Its ease of operation and maintenance contributes to the durability of this classic piece of engineering.
- Removing spark plug from its design had lessened the amount of maintenance required.
- Accuracy in balancing the air to fuel ratio for the combustion process within the carburetor allows for ease of starting the equipment as well as the safety in its operation.
- Unlike other thermal fog generators, the precise German engineered design positioned the solution injection point at the end of the fog tube, where the temperature of fog discharge is close to ambient thus preserving the integrity of active ingredients. This precise design lowers the possibilities of flaming issues and also eases the maintenance process by reducing the carbon buildup in the resonator.
- With the newly improved dual purpose (patented) fog tube technology, the operators can easily switch between water and oil based formulations without the need to change fog tube.
- There is also an available option for the pneumatic auto cut-off device which increases the safety for the operator.
|Weight in kg, empty but ready for use||7.9kg|
|Dimensions L x W x H in cm||137.5 x 27 x 34|
|Solution Tank Capacity in l||5.7* or 10|
|Fuel Consumption, approx. in l/h||2.0|
|Performance of combustion chamber in KW/HP||18.7/25.4|
|Maximum flow rate, approx. In l/h||42|
|Effective horizontal reach, indoors approx. in m
Water based with carrier i.e. X – 10
|4 x 1.5 V LR20|
Considering the maximum flow rate, an operator can treat at a flow rate of 1 litre/2.500 m3 up to 105.000 m3/h or 3.708.000 ft3/h
• Dual-purpose cone shaped fog tube for both oil and water-based fogging (patented)
• Emergency cut-off device (optional)
To read more on outbreaks, please visit the WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION website.