Fogging Machine – AF 34 is designed for general but particularly for indoor application with the main objective developing a powerful thermal fog generator, most light in weight with compact dimensions. We produce this unit in our high-quality standard using only high-grade materials, i.e. stainless steel. The excellent exhaust values, proved by the independent German Test Laboratory, fulfils modern requirements for effective indoor application.
- Stainless steel, compact and light weight
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use
- Precision engineered carburetor and ignition system that allows immediate start up and no petrol overflow
- Ease of maintenance
- Lowest temperature at chemical discharge point
- Engineered to allow for both water and oil based fogging
- Safety driven design; cooler operating temperature with no overflow
- Shorter in length, suitable for narrow spaces.
- CE declaration of conformity
- Certificate of compliance
|Weight in kg, empty but ready for use
(including batteries LR6)
|Dimensions L x W x H in cm||78 x 27 x 34|
|Solution Tank Capacity in l||5.7|
|Fuel Tank capacity in l||1.2|
|Fuel Consumption, approx. in l/h||1.1|
|Performance of combustion chamber in KW/HP||10/13.6|
|Maximum flow rate, approx. In l/h||25|
|Effective horizontal reach, indoors,
(oil based formulations) approx. in m
|Power Supply flashlight batteries||4 x 1.5 V LR6 or LR20|
The AF 34 is equipped with 5.7 l solution tank made from stainless steel. Certainly this unit is equipped with our unique ignition system without using any spark plug for perfect start-up and less maintenance. The unit is supplied with accessories including different dosage nozzles, tool bag, spare diaphragms, gaskets, etc..